I think white chicken enchiladas is one of my favorite make-at-home Mexican dishes. It is so simple and delicious. I’d probably eat them once a week if I could get away with it. You can make these white chicken enchiladas as spicy or mild as you want, and can easily mix it up using different types of cheeses (especially, if your husband brings home the wrong kind of cheese and makes your white chicken enchiladas recipe for Tasty Tuesday look a little non-white. Ahem.) I hope you love this one as much as I do!
- 3-4 cups shredded chicken
- 2 can cream of chicken soup, 99% fat free
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- 6 burrito-sized tortilla shells
- 3-4 Tablespoons jalapenos, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 3-4 green onions, sliced
- In large bowl, combine 1 can soup, 8 ounces of sour cream, shredded chicken, jalapenos, 1 cup cheese, and green onions until combined.
- Place ⅙th of mixture in the center of each burrito shell. Roll up and place seam side down in a 13×9″ baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- In the same bowl, mix second can of soup and remainder of sour cream together until smooth.
- Spread evenly on top of enchiladas in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and place back in oven for 3-4 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
Where I might be partying today: The PINcentive Blog Hop, Anyonita Nibbles' Tasty Tuesday, All My Bloggy Friends, Pin It Tuesday, Facebook Frenzy, Time to Sparkle Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Tuesday Talent Show, Two Cup Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesdays and A to Zebra Celebrations.
Have you signed up for my weekly recipe newsletter to be delivered to your inbox? CLICK HERE