This recipe for crab alfredo was originally going to be pancetta alfredo because pancetta was on sale. Except, when I got to the store I couldn’t find it. (The perils of living in a small town.) So, I improvised… and it turned out to be delicious. It’s a quick and easy weeknight dinner that tastes like you’ve slaved over the stove. I won’t tell. Enjoy.
- 1 box penne pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 2 jars light alfredo sauce
- 1 package imitation flake crab meat
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions to al dente. Drain.
- Return pasta to pan and stir in both jars of alfredo sauce.
- Break crab meat into smaller chunks and gently fold into pan.
- Add green onions, tomatoes, salt and pepper, and stir to incorporate.
- Allow to heat for approximately 7-8 minutes and serve hot, sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese.
Where I might be partying today: The PINcentive Blog Hop, Anyonita Nibbles' Tasty Tuesday, All My Bloggy Friends, Pin It Tuesday, Facebook Frenzy, Time to Sparkle Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Tuesday Talent Show, Two Cup Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesdays and A to Zebra Celebrations.
Have you signed up for my weekly recipe newsletter to be delivered to your inbox? CLICK HERE